Thursday, November 8, 2012

Venn Diagrams have authority.

I keep ducking politics, and they keep throwing themselves at me. When will everything chill out and everyone just remember that, seriously? We all should be focusing on real stuff that is actually personally affecting us, like I'm out of pinyon coffee and I can't go to Trader Joe's to get more for, like, days.

In all seriousness, everyone, stop gloating, stop pouting, think about how narwhals are the unicorns of the sea and that makes whales the horses of the sea and dolphins, like, the ponies of the sea, and killer whales are actually dolphins, not whales, and actually dolphins and whales aren't related at all, unlike horses and ponies, which are. And also narwhals ARE really whales, because I had to look it up to make sure.

The Venn diagram for all of this looks like this:




True.

No comments:

Post a Comment